Please follow these instructions to proceed with your online application.
Create an account:
- To open an account and create an application, click "Sign Up" on the right-hand side of the landing page and you will be sent to the account creation page. Once you are on this page, you will be able to create your own password, which will allow you to sign in and out of your application as often as required.
- An email will be sent to you to activate your account. Simply log in to your email account and click on the activation link.
- Once you have created and activated your account, log in and will be brought to the main application page. Here you will find the application form, the link to the application guide, and a series of tasks that you will need to complete before submitting your application.
- To log back in to your account in the future, please go to http://www.swc-cfc.gc.ca and click on the "Apply Now" button; sign in using your email address and the password you created previously.
Sign in to an existing account:
- If you already have an account, please click "Sign In" on the right-hand side of the landing page.
- If necessary, update your account information by clicking on "Settings" at the top right-hand side of your screen.
- A blank PDF version of the application form is available to download, for information purposes only. Simply click on the “Resources” link on the right-hand side of the landing page; another window will open and you will be able to print the document.
- To complete a task, simply click on it and it will open for you. From there you can fill out the required information, upload the required documents, etc.
- The application form is saved every time you click on the "Next" button or the "Save and Continue Editing" button. However, if you work on your application and do not click either of these buttons before logging out of your account, you will lose any changes you have made. Therefore, please be sure to click the "Save" button before logging out of the application.
- If you wish to navigate to a new page of the application form without completing the current one, first click on the "Save and Continue Editing" button. Once saved, click on the "Page" button at the top left-hand corner of the form.
- You are only able to upload one document into each task. If you wish to submit more documentation, you may do so by clicking "Add Document" under the “Attachments” heading on the right-hand side of the screen.
- Once you have completed all of the required tasks, you must click on the "Submit" button at the bottom of the page to send your application to Status of Women Canada.
- You can give others access to your application by clicking the button "Add member" on the left-hand side of the screen and completing the required information. An email will be sent to the person who requires access with further instructions for creating an account.
Support Help Services:
- If you experience technical difficulties related to the completion or submission of your application form, please contact Support Help Services at CFC.CentreExpertiseSC.CentreofExpertiseGC.SWC@cfc-swc.gc.ca . Please indicate whether you prefer to be contacted by telephone or by email.
- The hours of Support Help Services are as follows: Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm (EST).
Questions related to the calls, themes or application process:
- If you have questions related to the calls, themes or the application process, please contact the appropriate Status of Women Canada office by email or telephone.
- Once you have submitted your application and supporting documents, Status of Women Canada will acknowledge receipt. If you do not receive an automated acknowledgement, please contact Support Help Services at CFC.CentreExpertiseSC-CentreofExpertiseGC.SWC@cfc-swc.gc.ca.